cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic / Extended Classic Scenario for Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are working on two different business scenarios with same Product type, Product and Product Category where we would like to control Extended Classic Scenario.

1. Self Service procurement to be executed in Classic Scenario as the follow-on document (Purchase Requisition) should be created in backed ECC system.

2. Plan Driven Procurement cycle where External requirement is transferred from backend ECC to SRM keeping Extended Classic scenario active so that system creates Shopping cart in SRM.

So which condition should I use to control the “Classic / Extended Classic Scenario” in BADI BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI method DETERMINE_EXTPO.

Regards,

Sandeep Parab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the foll related threads:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did not test it, but you could extend the structure BBPS_EXTPO_BADI with some field of BBPS_SC_APP_ITEM (the one concerning external procurement EXT_..). There is a move-corresponding between this 2 structures at each call.

Just tell me if it works

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pierre,

I guess you are right, the standard structure BBPS_EXTPO_BADI do not have fields for External Procurement (EXT_). I guess by appending structure BBPS_SC_APP_ITEM we should be able to address our requirement. I shall keep this thread update…

Similarly I would also like to control the Sourcing BADI BBP_SRC_DETERMINE in following business scenario...

1. For Self Service Procurement cycle while creating SC the SRM Sourcing should not be activated so that the SC does not appear in Sourcing Cockpit and system creates follow-on document in backend ECC

2. For Strategic Sourcing cycle when External requirement is transferred from ECC to SRM system should create SC in SRM and the same SC should appear in sourcing cockpit of further action.

However in Method DETERMINE_SOURCING we have very limited field to control the business requirement

HEADER_BBP_GUID

ITEM_BBP_GUID

SOURCING

Can you through some light on this requirement as well?

Is my understanding of Sourcing is correct or there is another way to address my requirement?

Regards,

Sandeep Parab

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

In the case you have the guid of the item and header, it is easy to retrieve full information using this functions:

BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL for all SC and header data

BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_GETDETAIL for the full item data

Clear the sourcing flag if you don't want the SC to go into the sourcing cockpit, fill it with X if yes.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pierre,

We shall try this and keep the thread posted.

Regards,

Sandeep parab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pierre,

My Sourcing requirement is working as desired with following code in BADI BBP_SRC_DETERMINE (method DETERMINE_SOURCING).

-

method IF_EX_BBP_SRC_DETERMINE~DETERMINE_SOURCING.

DATA: w_header TYPE BBP_PDS_SC_HEADER_D.

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL'

EXPORTING

I_GUID = HEADER_BBP_GUID

IMPORTING

E_HEADER = w_header .

IF sy-subrc = 0.

IF w_header-subtype = 'ER'.

SOURCING = 'X'.

ELSE.

SOURCING = ' '.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

endmethod.

-

However I’m not able to control the Classic and Extended Classic Scenario even after introducing field EXT_DEMID in structure BBPS_EXTPO_BADI in badi BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI and method DETERMINE_EXTPO.

method IF_EX_BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI~DETERMINE_EXTPO.

IF ITEM_DATA-EXT_DEMID = ' '.

BBP_EXTPO_GL = ' '. for classic

ELSE.

BBP_EXTPO_GL = 'X'. for extended classic

ENDIF.

endmethod.

No idea y this is not working … to my knowledge it should work…

What do you think ? this this code and badi actiation im not able to perform SSP in classic mode and sourcing with extended classic mode.

Regards,

Sandeep Parab.