cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Days supply is not populating in the planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I select multiple products in the planning book, the value is papulating as total but if I drilled down to individual product then days supply(Key figure) values are not populating in the planning book.

Please let me know if any idea.

Regards,

Hrishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What happens when you load just one of the products in the selection profile and dont drill down?

Do you have any data in the "stock on hand" and "Total demand" KF in your individual products when you drill down?

Days supply is calculated by a macro that uses COVER_CALC macro funcition

It uses stock, DemandKF and an auxilliary row called Workdays.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

All data is in prper place . Also I compare the Standard SNP planning book macro also. Everything in its place.

Now the new problem arrived that days supply is not populating at all in planning book.

Hrishikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath

I am able to populate days supply in planning book. But after drilling down no days supply will appear for single product.

I changed the macro of days supply to level change also but still days supply is not populating after drilling down.

please let me know if there are other settings for this

Hrishikesh

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishikesh,

If you have copied your planning book and associated macros (check all macros are active - Green) then you do not need any further settings. Make sure there is Demand and Stock On-hand for each of the products at detailed levels. These two keyfigures are input to the calculation of Day's Supply.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Thanks for your reply.

All macros are active.Demand & stock on hand are in place. But still no days supply at detailed level.

In your last mail you mentioned about Drill level macro. I dont have drill level macro in planning book. please let me know hat is drill level macro

Thanks

Hrishikesh Bachal

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are you drilling down on? What is in the selection object?

Have you got Location Product as the Selection?

your workdays is a function of BUCKET_WDAYS( CALENDAR( ACT_LOCATION ; 'SD' ; ACT_VERSION )

You need a SD Calendar at the Location the drill down is happening at. Check that is the case by looking at the location master data

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishikesh,

Please refer to the macros in the SNP94(1)_Interact data view for the details of macros. Also check if you have the issue in the standard Interactive SNP Planning Book / Data View. If the same problem persists then its Master Data issues like that mentioned by Harish. Check the Shipping Calendar (in Calendar tab) definition in the particular Location Master.

Thanks,

somnath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the standard 9ASNP94 Planning Book / Data Views? Then it should not be a problem. If you have created own planning book / data views then check the level change macros in Macrobuilder.

Make sure the standard Day's Supply macro gets executed upon level change also.

Thanks,

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

... and make sure the "determine workdays" macro is on level change and start levels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi,

As per above messages, I have also faced the problem and I put the macro into level change and it worked.

you can check your days supply by formula:

(Stock in Projected/ future demand) * No of work days.

Regards,

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Before changing the macro to level change . I regenerated the macro. Now I have faced the problem that days supply is not populated in my planning book.

All values of demand , targeted stocks are present in the planing book.

Should I create a new macro again to populate the days supply.

Hrishikesh

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From what you mention it looks like you do not use the standard SNP Planning Book. Was the macro inactive so that you had to regenerate?

When you move a macro from workbench to level change it should not require to be regerated.

Please check if following macros are active (green) under level change in sequence

Determine Workdays

Layout Attributes

Drill (Level)

Else compare the macros and sequence in the standard SNP Planning Book with the Planning Book you are using.

The Day's Supply (All: Day's Supply) and Determine workdays macros are essential for populating the day's supply keyfigure.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

I did all the settings as suggested by you . Also I compare the Standard SNP planning book macro also. Everything in its place.

But I dont know why days supply is not populating eventhough all data is in place

Hrishikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath

I can able to populate days supply in planning book. But after drilling down no days supply will appear for single product.

You said that I hve to foloow the sequence like below

Determine Workdays

Layout Attributes

Drill (Level)

But I dont have Drill (Level) Macro in the planning book. Could you please let me know which is drill level macro.

Hrishikesh