cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email / sms output for intimation of Despatch Details to Dealers

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to develop a system in SAP 4.6c, that the despatch details are sent directly to the dealers through email and sms on their mobile phones on daily basis on giving a command in PC from central warehouse or any other warehouse/Plant.

How to configure it in SAP, can anybody explain in full to me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to talk to your Basis Consultant alongwith your client's IT Head

Your client needs to have SMTP server handshaked with the SAP-IP and no firewalls must be there.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can send the Dispatch details thru output determination.

But for sending SMS to the mobile you better to contact an abaper, he will guide you how to do that.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sending emails can be done by means of output itself. However the functionality of SMS can be enabled thorugh workflow, though I am not sure about whether SMS can be enabled through output.

If you want the document on output, please let me know u r email id. I can send you teh documentation for output determination through email.

Rwd points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi iimnava.,

Can you please send me the doccument on out put ,the doccument for ou tput determination through email to

narayana.sapsd@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi iimnava,

I would be obliged if you kindly send me the document on Output.

My email is bose.kaustuv@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Kaustuv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am new to SAP.

I would also like to know, at which transaction the "Despatch Details" output will be triggered ?

Is it VT01N ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi iimnava.,

Can you please send me the doccument on out put ,the doccument for ou tput determination through email to

panmahajan@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj