cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform second page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement in smartforms. The requirement is to develop 2 pages wherein 1 page has logo and some header details followed by the text and its coming fine.

but the problem is with 2 page the text in page 2 is the continuation of page 1 text but in the page 2 the text is getting printed by having some gap in the top area of the page2. Logo and header details are to be printed only in the 1 page but not in the page2 even though it is not printing in page2 but it is taking in page2 and text is getting printed under that so that top area is filled with empty space.

Can anyone suggest me how to remove that empty gap in page 2 and continue printing from top in page2.

Regards,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I understood your problem.

Try the following solutions.

1) Increse the main window height and width, this should work.

2) if first point doesn't work out try changing the font along with the height and width.

3) check the main windows heigth and width in both pages and increse in the second page.

Regards,

Ravi G

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Reddy,

Copy the same page as first to the second and remove the unwanted windows or texts and increase the main area.

Then by clicking on the window of your choice configure in the conditions tab if you want to display in the first page or the next.

Hope this solves your query.

Reward Points if useful.

Thanks,

Tej..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai chandra,

I think ur are displaying data only in main window, so copy that mainwindow into second page, and change the height , i think it works fine.

former_member673464
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi..

If you are printing text using the main window then change the position and increase the height of the main window in the second page.

regards,

veeresh