cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform---keeping track of number of print copies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have developed a smartform layout alongwith print program for production order.

I execute the CO04 transaction with "Reprint" option giving order no. and plant for getting the print preview or printing a copy.

For the first time print command is given, my layout should have title as "ORIGINAL".

After that, whenever a print command is given, the layout should have title as "DUPLICATE".

Also, there is no entry for my object in NAST table.

How can I achieve the above mentioned functionality??

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Tejas Savla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it's a print of standard document you can check the NAST (VSTAT field) table in order to know if the document was printed.

If a message is created you can find the hit in NAST table:

VSTAT = 0, document not printed;

VSTAT = 1, documment printed

VSTAT = 2, print is failed

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Ronak

In the text element in which u are displaying 'original' , double click and in conditions u write the below code.

&sfsy-copycount& = 1.

create another text element in the same position of window ,and u put the content

as 'duplicate' and for that in coditions

&sfsy-copycount& != 1

I think this will work.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess this will solve your problem, maintain one customize table when it is printed for the first time mark field print as 'X'.

Next time, whenever you print your program will check this customized table and if Field in customized table is 'X' print the text element as DUPLICATE' Else 'ORIGINAL'.

Don't forget to reward points.

Regards,

Sairam