Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Table T77PR and T77PQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Is it possible to transport the following table from DEV to PRD, from tcode :OOSP

or any other way ?

The tranport option in OOSP is greyed out

thanks

Jonu

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jonu,

You may create a transport and then manually include the objects:

R3TR TABU T77PR and R3TR TABU T77PQ in it along with the key where

R3TR is PGMID, TABU is OBJTYPE and T77PR and T77PQ are the objects.

Regards

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jonu,

Transaction OOSP is used to Create Structural Authorisation profiles which typically belongs to HR module and not for transporting a table.

For transporting a table simply go to Transaction SM30, give the table/view name and click the transport button, it will prompt for a Transport request , create it and move the corressponding request to other systems.

Award points accordingly,

Regards,

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In some unusual cases, you might have to transport data of a SAP table.

Go to transaction SE16,

-->select your entries

-->Assign the selected table entries to the transport request using the Include in request function.

-->This marks the entries for inclusion in the transport request.

-->Save your changes.

-->The selected table entries are added to the transport request

It's only possible for some tables...

If you cannot do it that way, you have to create a Workbench transport order with transaction SE10. When created, click on it, go in menu Request/task -> Object list -> Display object list.

Go in modification mode and add a new line with:

PgmID = R3TR

Obj = TABU

Object name = Name of your table

Double-click on the created line and, depending on your need, put '' in the key field or double-click on it and select the key you need to transport.If you give '', it will transport all the entries of the table from DEV to PRD. First make sure the table structure is there in PRD. If it is not there first move the table structure and then the table entries. For this give the

PgmID = R3TR

Obj = TABL

Object name = Name of your table

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll run down the list of suggestions that we tried and their results:

Trying to transport thru SM30 gives this message: Transport is not possible for the specified data.

Thru SE16, after selecting some or all entries, Table Entry->Transport Entries is grayed out.

Thru manual addition of TABU and TABL objects in SE09 gives this message: Transport objects from package SP00 to target ECQ 200 only. Now, looking at it in SE84 says the transport layer is SAP which targets ECQ 200, but our transport path goes thru a virtual system defined as transport layer ZECD. So, I tried changing the transport layer and retrying, and get "Enter a key table", when I put in both TABU and TABL objects.

Any idea where to go from here?

manohar_kappala2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The creation of the PD profile itself has a task of attaching the created profile to a without that it will not allow you to create the profiles.

Now if you want to transport the tables explicitly again. Then u can

go to SM30 and enter the table name and press the transport button there.

And you should be able to add them to a transport provided ur authorization is sufficiently given.

And then release the transport in SE10 to move to the system u wanted.

Hope this helps

0 Kudos

Is there a configuration option or Basis setting that might influencing this automatic transport generation? When I modify the tables using OOSP, I don't get prompted to create a customization transport (in any of our environments), but the profiles are saved to the table (I can view it with SE16) and are assignable (I've got a prototype struct auth userid in our QA environment that works as expected).

I'm totally baffled about the lack of being able to transport these profiles. I made an eCATT script in dev that ran for a solid day, and don't want to have to repeat that in production and get the client opened and all that jazz. Thanks

0 Kudos

The Delivery class of the table should be “C”.

1. In case table maintenance has been generated, delete it, save and activate.

2. Change the Delivery Class to “C” and regenerate maintenance. Save and activate

3. Go to sm30, Choose transport request, select the entries and add them to transport request and save.

4. Go to scc1, enter the source system, request number and execute