cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI failed ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

when i test this RFC connection and i am getting internal server error 500. What is the use of this RFC connection and i dont understand why this is giving error as it is generated automaticallly when we have run the CTC template as part of post installation in PI 7.0

any help woulkd be appreciated How to make this connection work ?

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinvas,

This error only you should get when you test. Check this document (Point 23 and 24). An HTTP return code 500 (Internal Server Error)indicates that everything is okay.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0332b2a-eb97-2910-b6ba-dbe52a01...

---Satish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)Check out the following SAP Notes 807000, 928038 and 804124

2)This error might occur if you are using lower version of JRE/J2SE.

3)Check the logs from the VIsual Admin -> server -> Services -> Log viewer.

This might help you

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards

Agasthuri

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>What is the use of this RFC connection </i>

The RFC destination (SM59) INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI is used to store the data in the cache. This data is about the connection Between the Integration Builder and Runtime

Solution

1. On the Technical Settings tab page, check target host and port (this has to be that of the Integration Directory)

2. Check for the password.

SAP Note 721548

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Destination which you mentioned is used for Cache Refresh. Dont change any parameters in the destination..

Regards,

Sumit