Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy Billing plan from Quotation to Sales Order

manoj_goyal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I need to copy the Billing plan from quotation to Sales Order. Can any body tell me how I can do it.

I tried to use copy control 402 but it did not help.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar requirement to copy billing plan from contract to sales order. Tried data transfer routines 401/402 to copy data from CFPLT to FPLT and XFPLT. Even though i am able to see these values show up on the billing plan tab of the sales order, when i save the sales order this data is not getting saved to the FPLT table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was able to get this to work by copying the data transfer routine 401 to a custom routine and adding the following code at the end.

LOOP AT CFPLT.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING cfplt TO FPLT.

CLEAR FPLT-FPLNR.

FPLT-FPLNR = FPLA-FPLNR.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING FPLT TO XFPLT.

XFPLT-UPDKZ = 'I'.

APPEND XFPLT.

CLEAR XFPLT.

ENDLOOP.

UPD_FPLT = 'I'.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

I am having the same problem in Contract to OR copy control, Its a milestone Item billing plann. I think you have developed the only to the Header Billing plan and not for item. I tried using your code it is not getting copied. But once if i enter the MSbill, save, and again delete it in VA42, it is getting copied in the sale order. Cannot trace the problem. If you have any other routine please share the same.

Regards

Praveen

manoj_goyal2
Participant
0 Kudos

No Replies. Closing the question

manoj_goyal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to explain the requirment in detail. I need to copy the billing plan from quotation to Sales order. I am using copy control from QT to OR. I have added some code in module 402 (FV45C402) to transfer the value from internal table CFPLT. Kindly let me know if I can use any USER EXIT for this requirement.

Thanks,