cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

brochure in adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am in the need of creating a brochure with a 11 x 17 page, so when I fold it will give me fourth 8 x 11 pages. My question is if is possible to do this in

adobe forms.

Thanks in advance,

Gregorio.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can configure the page size of 11 x 17 in the Adobe LiveCycle Designer for your form. Select the page in the hierachy tab. You can then select the paper type of the page to 11 x 17.

Cheers,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Matthias,

I already did that, my question is oriented more into controlling the layout.

Thinking in a brochure where I'm going to have 4 pages in total, the two Inner pages

are the one that are going to hold my dynamic data, the first page and last page of the brochure are static data, Can I control that dynamic data to go from one section of the master page to the other if it runs out of space

without having to create a new master page or next page?

Thanks,

Gregorio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregorio,

I think, you can put all your data in the body page, with the first and last pages of positioned content type, each of single page size (last page ->top of next page) and put the dynamic data in the body page with flow content in between.

wrap them in a flow content subform. Put the data like header, footer and logo in the master page, so that it appears across all pages.

Hope this may help,

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anthony,

I think you got it. I will try your Idea and let you know if it solve my problem.

Regards,

Gregorio.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?