cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

response XML Cutoff ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have configured HTTP-RFC sysnchronus scenario. The response xml from sap back to third party system is ok but after mapping it is getting cutoff at some stage.

we have incresed the HTTP Processtime out from 60 to 6000 secs and we are able to process some large xmls but when the input xml size grows then again it is giving the problem. do we need to increse the time beyond 6000 secs.

what is the max time we can mention for the HTTP process time out and conn time out ?

any help would be really appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please donot incraese the time..because after sometime msg start increasing in XI and Xi will have bottleneck problem.....

As u are saying when XML is big it is giving problem....Just do one think First brak the XML according to some pattern and then at reciver end make it a one file.

Regards

Hemant

Awards points if find helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth,

we have finished the design and we are not using any BPM and the design is delivered by SAP, So suggest some way other than breaking the message

Thanks,

k s reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hemanth,

Do i need to add a BPM and then split the messages and then combine it. can u explain me a little bit more how to acheive this ?

Answers (0)