cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI -> IDOC: ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I had a FILE - XI - IDOC scenario in which some vendor data was communicated. The scenario worked like a charm.

Now I have to use a multi-mapping: FILE - XI - 2*IDOC. So, I created the multimapping, the abstract interfaces, and the integration process. Now, the sender has changed from the system to the integration process. And now I get the following error at the IDOC adapter.

ATTRIBUTE_INV_SND_SERV

I have read some blogs and forum messages concerning LS names, however, it does not make sense to me as the previous scenario worked fine.

Can anyone help out?

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now, your original business system is no longer the sender of the IDoc, but your Integration Process is the IDoc Sender.

To resolve the error, either assign a Logical System Name to the Integration process in the Directory (under Service -> Adapter specific identifiers in the Integration Process), or assign the original business system as the sender in the receiver agreement.

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi,

>

> Now, your original business system is no longer the

> sender of the IDoc, but your Integration Process is

> the IDoc Sender.

>

> To resolve the error, either assign a Logical System

> Name to the Integration process in the Directory

> (under Service -> Adapter specific identifiers in the

> Integration Process), or assign the original business

> system as the sender in the receiver agreement.

>

> Kind regards,

>

> Koen

Hi Koen,

When I adjust the Adapter specific identifiers -which was empty- for my Integration Process, and I fill out an arbitrary name, the distribution model of r/3 cannot find a partner profile. Do I need to create then a new logical system in r/3 and corresponding partner profile for each Integration Process?

What am I doin' wrong???

Cheers

Message was edited by:

A. Schotanus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed, you need to make this logical system known in R/3.

If you use the second option (overwriting the sender information using the receiver agreement) you don't have this problem if you set the sender to your 'original' business system.

Kind regards,

Koen

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the reciever Agreement , you have an option called Header Mapping. In thise select option Sender Service and select the Sender Service that has the logical system name associated with it and now when the Idoc is sent from XI, this Business SYstem with its logical system name is used to fill the Sender Partner

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check ur service......sender agrement..

If still getting error plz do write the whole error......explain

Regards

Hemant

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is the solution

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

(5) Error Scenario

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/errorHandlinginFile-IDOCScenario&

Regards,

Prateek