cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing SAP Solution Manager u0096 Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am currently in the process of installing a stand alone SAP Solution Manager and am encountering the following error,

Below is the actual log…

Working directory changed to D:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS.

INFO 2007-06-13 05:20:42

CJSlibModule::writeInfo_impl()

Output of C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -testconnect is written to the logfile R3load.exe.log.

WARNING 2007-06-13 05:21:01

CJSlibModule::writeWarning_impl()

Execution of the command "C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -testconnect" finished with return code 2. Output:

sapparam: sapargv( argc, argv) has not been called.

sapparam(1c): No Profile used.

sapparam: SAPSYSTEMNAME neither in Profile nor in Commandline

C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe: START OF LOG: 20070613052042

C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe: sccsid @(#) $Id: //bas/700_REL/src/R3ld/R3load/R3ldmain.c#6 $ SAP

C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe: version R7.00/V1.4 [UNICODE]

Compiled Apr 2 2006 23:26:45

C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -testconnect

DbSl Trace: OCI-call 'OCIServerAttach' failed: rc = 12154

DbSl Trace: CONNECT failed with sql error '12154'

(DB) ERROR: db_connect rc = 256

(DB) ERROR: DbSlErrorMsg rc = 99

C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe: job finished with 1 error(s)

C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe: END OF LOG: 20070613052101

ERROR 2007-06-13 05:21:01

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30023 Process call 'C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\R3load.exe -testconnect' exits with error code 2. For details see log file(s) R3load.exe.log.

Please, any and all help will surely be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Iqbal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal:

Can you please provide us with more details here.

DB

OS

Solution Manager Version

it seems that there is an issue with your DB here. It is not connecting with your DB.

If you are using oracle, please make sure that your listener is running.

Reward points if helpful

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry…

It’s

Oracle 10G on Win 2003

SAP Solution 4.0

The listener is running.

Where does the installer look for the tnsnames.ora file?

Again thanks,

Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Iqbal:

the tnsnames.ora file is located under

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\profile\oracle

The file is created during the install.

I also assume that you have installed the Oracle DB using the instructions in the installation guide.

Did you install the oracle patch?

Also, what step is the error happening.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran, my apologies for not getting back to you in a timely manner on this…

Anyhow, I was able to get past that error with restarting the listener. I am however now having this issue…

At step 19 “importing Java dump”

Here is the error…

WARNING 2007-06-14 05:47:42

Execution of the command "D:\j2sdk1.4.2_14\bin\java.exe -classpath "D:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\install\sharedlib\launcher.jar" -showversion -Xmx512m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.inst.jload.Jload "D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib/iaik_jce.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/jload.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/antlr.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/jddi.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/offlineconfiguration.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/opensqlsta.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar;C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\ojdbc14.jar" -sec SSM,jdbc/pool/SSM,
hcgwdbl4/sapmnt/SSM/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties,
hcgwdbl4/sapmnt/SSM/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir "C:/SAP Solution Manager/Java\JAVA_EXPORT\JDMP" -job "D:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\IMPORT.XML" -log jload.log" finished with return code 1. Output:

java version "1.4.2_14"

Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_14-b05)

Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_14-b05, mixed mode)

Jun 14, 2007 5:47:42 AM com.sap.inst.jload.Jload main

INFO: Jload -sec SSM,jdbc/pool/SSM,
hcgwdbl4/sapmnt/SSM/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir C:/SAP Solution Manager/Java\JAVA_EXPORT\JDMP -job D:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\IMPORT.XML -log jload.log

Jun 14, 2007 5:47:42 AM com.sap.inst.jload.Jload main

SEVERE: couldn't connect to DB

Jun 14, 2007 5:47:42 AM com.sap.inst.jload.Jload logStackTrace

SEVERE: java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Invalid number format for port number

at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:146)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:255)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:387)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.<init>(PhysicalConnection.java:420)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.<init>(T4CConnection.java:165)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:35)

at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:801)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.NativeConnectionFactory.createNativeConnection(NativeConnectionFactory.java:215)

at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.createConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:522)

at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.getConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:276)

at com.sap.inst.jload.db.DBConnection.connectViaSecureStore(DBConnection.java:105)

at com.sap.inst.jload.db.DBConnection.connect(DBConnection.java:149)

at com.sap.inst.jload.Jload.main(Jload.java:580)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

ERROR 2007-06-14 05:47:42

CJS-30049 <html>Execution of JLoad tool 'D:\j2sdk1.4.2_14\bin\java.exe -classpath "D:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\install\sharedlib\launcher.jar" -showversion -Xmx512m com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart com.sap.inst.jload.Jload "D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/lib/iaik_jce.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/jload.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/antlr.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/exception.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/jddi.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/logging.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/offlineconfiguration.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/opensqlsta.jar;D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/install/sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar;C:\usr\sap\SSM\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\ojdbc14.jar" -sec SSM,jdbc/pool/SSM,
hcgwdbl4/sapmnt/SSM/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key -dataDir "C:/SAP Solution Manager/Java\JAVA_EXPORT\JDMP" -job "D:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\SOLMAN\SYSTEM\ORA\CENTRAL\AS\IMPORT.XML" -log jload.log' aborts with return code 1.<br>SOLUTION: Check 'jload.log' and 'D:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS/jload.java.log' for more information.</html>

ERROR 2007-06-14 05:47:42

FCO-00011 The step importJavaDump with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_Jload|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|importJavaDump was executed with status ERROR .

Thanks,

Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal:

This time it is stopping when it tries to import the java stack.

After reading the error log I can tell you that there is an issue with port number on the oracle side.

Essentially, the sytem is not able to connect to the oracle database.

I am not sure why this is happening.

Did you by any chance change something during the DB install?

Have you installed the DB patch?

SEVERE: couldn't connect to DB Jun 14, 2007 5:47:42 AM com.sap.inst.jload.Jload logStackTrace SEVERE: java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Invalid number format for port number at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:112) at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:146)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response.

I didn’t change anything on the DB side. The patch was installed.

I was running the install on a UNIX platform as well and that has just completed, so I will go with and forgo this instillation.

Imran, I want to thanks you and I am sure I will be here again shortly &#61514;

How do I award points?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nevernind i got it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iqbal:

I am glad to hear that your install in unix was successful.

thank you