cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Time bar for the activity duration in Gantt Chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The Actual time bar for the elapsed activity duration in Gantt chart is not appearing. The same is true for all the activities i.e. activities which are not yet confirmed and activities which are partially confirmed.

Is there any customizing for the same? ( I am getting the bar in IDES, but not in DEV/QAS/PRD )

Any Help in this regards will be highly appreciated

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Srinivas

I am looking and working for the same query - do pass the info if u got.

As u said - in Gantt chart - not able to identify for the partial confirmation and also the elapsed activity duration.

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Srinivas

Got the solution.

1)For this first check in the project profile of the Hierarchry graphic -

Time scheduling profile - check the colour patterns which been assigned.

2)open the project - Cj20N - go to planning board - bar chart - under settings - Planning board assistant - Gantt chart - check the dates display for Project definition , WBS , Acitivity - try to change the colour and check.

while changing can see - basic date of the acitivity. based on the confirmation can see the bar confirmed activity with respect to basic date. the bar confirmation will show withrespect to duration.

3) If the bar chart need in daily /hourly - can check in CNE5 . click on the graphics -bar chart - which u will get the bar chart - in this choose the Time Axis - where can select the monthly /weekly/daily /hourly format .

Award points if clear and got the solution.

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratap,

Thanks for your detailed reply.

Actually why I was not able to get the Actual time bar was that under the planning board settings.. Under "Settings", I had ticked only the Basic dates. After ticking the Actuals dates as well, I was able to see the actual time bar.

Warm regards,

Srinivas Potluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

I am facing the same problem.

Do you mean "Planning board setting" means "Setting for Project Planning Board Profile"?

If yes where in this, you got indicator to select actual date?

I did not find it..

Please help.

SSanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

That is not in Planning board profile.

Go to Planning Board, CJ2B or thru CJ20N- Click on Options -Select Planning Board- Settings-There u'll find the dates

Thanks

Kishore