Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-EBP-TRACING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are some transactions in SRM and those transactions will run through browser only.

if the user is getting an error, while processing on browser.. how do we trace that ? normally we trace using st01 in back end ? is it the same procedure ?

do i need to trace on in srm back end and execute in browser ? or is there any other method to trace , please help.

regards

sr

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunny,

Yes ST01/ST05 can be used.

Also I think many of such transaction can be run on SAP GUI as well. After logging into the system just do a /n and try those transactions.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes there are some tcodes that cannot be excute in the backend and are only exceutable on the portal. For two such issues that I encountered, I found the resolution in OSS notes. Searching the OSS based on your error message would not be a bad idea to start with. Other question apart for this particular user, is there any other user who doing similar excution and is not encountering the problem?