cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To call a Page in Smartforms.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am designing a Smartform. On a page named as Page1 i have created a table for dynamic data.If the data is large, table can extend to next page.For this to work , i have entered same page i.e.Page1 as the NextPage of Page1.

Now, after the data is filled in table , i need to call a different page named as Page_new.I have not entered Page_new as NextPage of Page1.How can i call page Page_new?

Regards,

Omkar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please set Page_new as NextPage of Page1.

After that

1) create a program line inside the last node of the table. Inside the program line increase a counter i.e counter = counter + 1.

2) create a alternative after table and put SFSY-PAGE = 1 in the genetal attribute tab.

3)Inside the True option of alternative, create a command and in the general attribute of command, check the go to new page option and choose the 2nd page in the box.

4) In the conditions tab of the command, write COUNT GE 9(the number of line you want to print in the first page).

5)nside the False option of alternative, create a command and in the general attribute of command, check the go to new page option and choose the 2nd page in the box.

6) In the conditions tab of the command, write COUNT GE 15(the number of line you want to print in the second page).

try this, I think this will solve your problem

If this is useful to you, please give points.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi omkar,

just do like this to solve your problem,

on the first page main window,

right click,

create,

flow logic,

select command,

here select general attribute tab,