cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I'm doing VBO2 in rebates I'm getting error "SALES VOLUME IS NOT CURRENT".

What next i have to rectify this,,,

Thanks

Sneha Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this go to the the SE 38 give the program name SDBONT06, then execute, then give the aggrement number- and rebate Rebate recipient

then all the billing documents will update

then try vbo2

then do the settlement for rebate

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to OMO1 select info structure S060 AND change the update group.

gangula ashwath reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

The reason for the rebate agreement shows the messae "sales volume is not current" is

1. The rebate is created retrosctively (validity start is in the past than the creation date)

2. You changes the rate / accrual after setting the rebate agreement.

In these 2 cases system sets the rebate has been set up retroactively.

If you the program SDBONT06 in Se38, enter the paramters like rebate agreement nuber, sales area, validity dates as in the agreement.

If you tick the "TEST" and "Changed agreement", it does the simulation, it shows which are all the billing documents & how much amount it posts to accounting.

If you are ok with the value, then do the actual update by removing the TEST tick.

After the rebate recalculation, the message will disppear and the rebate agreement will be updated with the correct accrual value.

Best Regards

Sharan

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Long bak i have posted the same answer which sharan has given.

Find out in my previous posts,If still face the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aneha

the reason is that the agreement has been set as retroactive (KONA-KSPAE=X) so u need to run the report SDBONT06 (tcode vbof) to update table S060.

By this way the system leveraging the table vbox updates the billing documents and creates related accounting documents.

Bye

Carmine

Former Member
0 Kudos

The most probable reason being that the Billing Documents do not fall in the validity period. Also please check if you have mass updated all Billing Documents which were eligible for the given rebate.

Hope this answers your query. Reward if useful.

Thanks and Regards

Ketan