cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3-XI-SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I trying to send a PO from R/3 to SUS via XI. From the XI the message is transmitted successfully to SUS. But in SRM Moni I am getting an error message as

<SAP:Stack>Error during proxy processing An exception with the type CX_BBPX1_STD_MESSAGE_FAULT occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause Application Error</SAP:Stack>

I tried to test the proxy with the incoming payload then I got the result as

<FAULT_TEXT>An error occured within an XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_PD:537 -Name fields of partners/addresses must be filled. Check I:R5:553 -'Different country' field contents deleted because identical to 'Country' I:R5:553 -'Different country' field contents deleted because identical to 'Country' E:BS:002 -"Create" is not allowed (SUS Purchase Order 85000024 ) Programm: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57</FAULT_TEXT>

<FAULT_URL />

<FAULT_DETAIL />

Can you please help me out with this problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

The issue is with XI Mapping , few fields are missing in XML , cheick with your XI team.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi chaitanya,

can you please check out the following things in your system.

1. Is all customizing in SUS done correctly , refer to the configuration guide (plan drivern procurement ) and check the settings to be done for the maintenance of buyer data in the SUS system , if these settings are not done (or) done improperly, then it will create these sort of issues.

2.secondly you can do the inbound debugging of the incoming xml in the transaction sxi_support . keep break out the function module which is used for creation of order in SUS and do detailed debugging to figure out the exact issue

regards