cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM doubt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am having a requirement in which , I am receiving a XML file using mapping I am doing 1:N mapping. Here it is creating output message with N nodes .

Now I want to send it to the receive step of BPM , do I need to make this receive step "Multiline"? .

Can I specify the switch conditions based on some elements on this N messages ?

Regards,

Keith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keith ,

1. Where are you perfroming this 1:N mapping? Is it inside a BPM?

2. Do you want to send this data from One BPm to Another?

Can you provide more details?

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sdoing mapping outside BPM .

In BPM I want to receive the output of this 1:N mapping and then send it to the same receiver but in differrent directories depending on the message content.

Please suggest something

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when u recive the msg in BPM u can give condition in Reiver detrmination to send msg to differnt reciver according to the msg content.

Regards

Hemant

Award points if find helpful

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

you can do that with a <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/43/a5f2066340332de10000000a11466f/content.htm">Enhanced Receiver Determination</a>. No need for BPM.

There you have an extra mapping program, which is giving back the receiver. I think, you can use just one Inbound-Interface and just one Interface Determination (work with the joker *). You need serveral File Receiver Adapter and Receiver Agreements.

Regards,

Udo

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

BTW: You can achiev that without BPM: <a href="/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible">Multi-Mapping without BPM - Yes, it’s possible!</a>

Now I want to send it to the receive step of BPM , do I need to make this receive step "Multiline"? .

No

Can I specify the switch conditions based on some elements on this N messages ?

Yes

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this blog

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Regards

Hemant

Award points if find helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use multine if u wan to create an array of the nodes......then u have to use foreach in this.

Regards

Hemant