cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TreeByNestingTableColumn -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a pretty basic question. What does the master column in a table signify..

Why is it "TreeByNesting" table column? What does it do.. whats its purpose. How is it different from other columns?

Can anyone suggest where to find documents on how to use it...

Regards

Bharathwaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mail me to vsilaev AT gmail DOT com and I send you a working example.

BTW, you'll be number 12 from SDN who use it

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Valery,

what about writing a weblog about this?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably.

But it takes more then a week for me to fill-in blogger application form Just hard to imagin how long it will take to write an article

P.S. You are programming too much, if periodically press Ctr+Space in Word to invoke auto-completion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

/people/valery.silaev/blog/2005/06/13/master-of-columns-part-i

comments are welcome

VS

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valery,

Thanks a ton ! I have not gone through the code... I will try out your suggestions ! Thanks a lot for the help!

The application is very nice !

Sorry if the question seems to be very silly ! In your application you have used a vertical gutter like element displayed.. There is no UI element like that .. how did u create it then?

Regards

Bharathwaj

Message was edited by: Bharathwaj R

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Bharathwaj

TreeByNestingTableColumn is mainly used to get a stucture like that of a tree. u can get a table thats just like a tree structure. u will find an extra column which shows a small triangle which can be used to expand and collapse, very similar to the tree structure. it also has events like loadchildren, like in tree.

this is a wage idea. try that UIElement and let me know specific problems that u face.

regards,

Piyush.