cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material to class assignment table

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can assign class to a material in the material master of the material.

in which table can i find this assignment?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Amit,

Sorry for the earlier post !

The correct way is enter the material number in table INOB in field objek. Get the internal object number CUOBJ from this. Entr this value in KSSK in field OBJEK (do not leave the leading zeroes in OBJEK). You will get the internal class number. Pass this to KLAH to get the Class.

I tried this and it works good.

Hope this solves your proble, Reward points if so and close the thread.

Regards

Ram

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Ram, am closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I copied the Object nos. from KSSK into the installed base field in IBIN , but not getting any output.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

If you are using configurable product then the object number should be the installed base number. It is stored in table IBIN.

Hope this helps you...

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

The material is assigned to the class.But,Prasobh, In the table KSSK, there are objects whose Class Type is 300, that is variant.

For KSSK-OBJEK, whose KSSK-KLART is 300, what are these no. in the OBJEK field. They are not Material nos.

Do you know what are they.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

stilll not getting it, but thanks for your prompt response and help.

full marks to you.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Could you please check in "CL20N" if the material is assigned with a Class? Or you can check this in MM03 itself.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasobh,

the object no. in the table KSSK are not material nos.

i copied some from KSSK-OBJEK into MM03, and it says the material does not exits.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Buddy,

You need to search in "KSSK" table for class type "001" (KSSK-KLART) to look for class assignments for material. By the way have you used <b>*</b> before the material number before searching?

Please try to do as suggested... otherwise you wont get results, also let us know if you are giving any other selection criteria in the table browser selection screen.

This should certainly solve your understanding problem...Reward your points,,, which would encourage further answers to your question if any,

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply prasobh,

that is what i did , i entered the material no "RFLWHSA" in the KSSK-OBJEK, but i am not getting any output, it says " no table entries found for specified key"

is the "object" field same as the material no?

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Got your problem, I would suggest you to use <b>*</b>RFLWHSA to do a wild search, looks like there is some prefix to the material number, may be preceeding 0.

This would definately fetch the records, Kindly reward your points and close the thread,

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have one material no.RFLWHSA and it has class 1100 and 1200 assigned to it.

but when i enter this in the KSSK in the object field , i do not get any result.

do not know why?

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

You need to enter the material number "RFLWHSA"in the "Object" field (OBJEK) and now execute, you should get 2 records for this material.

Hope this helps...Reward your points,

Regards,

Prasobh

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

You can find the class assignment internal number using table "KSSK" and the details of the internal number from "KLAH" , in short a table join of "KSSK" and "KLAH" should do the trick.

Hope this helps...Reward your points and close the thread,

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

You need to use tables KSSK, KLAH. Enter the material number in object number in KSSK table. It will return you the internal class number. Use this in KLAH which will give you the class name.

(Remember to pad preceeding zeroes to the material number to make it 18 digit object number if numeric material number).

If useful reward points.

Regards

Ram