Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem when selecting table

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all.

i have a table with checkboxs.

if i click one of the checkbox it will load something,

i have change selection mode to 'none' , and i don't put any action on checkbox and table

do you know how to disable this action?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Description About *auto

<i><b>selectionChangeBehaviour</b></i>

Changes to the lead selection can cause data loss – for example, if the changed or new data was not written to the context due to syntax errors. You can avoid this using the selectionChangeBehaviourproperty before lead selection is changed: This property is represented by enumeration type WDTableSelectionChangeBehaviour and can take the following values:

<i><b>auto</b></i> Specifies that the UI element automatically changes the lead selection after an interaction by the user before the corresponding event is triggered.

<i><b>manual</b></i>

Specifies that the UI element does not change the lead selection after an interaction by the user but triggers the corresponding event. In this case, the event handler must change the lead selection to enable the UI element to display the data. This setting allows you to check changes made to the lead selection.

ifNoLoss

Specifies that the lead selection only changes if all user entries are written to the context. The lead selection is then changed automatically, and the corresponding event is triggered. Otherwise, the event is triggered, but the lead selection is not changed.

Regards

Chandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

thanks for the fast relpy.

on the table, property of onLeadSelect is empty, so i think this not the problem.

but property of compatibility mode is *auto, can you explain to me what is "compatibility mode' ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To know more on 'compatibility mode' know about enhancing tables by following the link...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c092333b-0601-0010-e7af-8c2...

see in page 6 of that document.

But if no action is bound to onLeadSelect, then changing the compatibility mode to nw04Plus will have no effect.Anyway try that also... change the compatibility mode to nw04Plus and try again...

regards,

Prabhakaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the onLeadselect property of the table... you may have set any action for leadselection..

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you set compatibility mode to nwo4Plus, the leadselect will change only when you click first column (i.e. the column specially for leadselection) of the table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Oscar,

I think an action is running due to leadselectchange... So change the compatibility mode property of table to 'nw04Plus'...

regards,

Prabhakaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Read only property as True and try it once

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is it that , you dont want any server event on clicking check box.. you have to remove the onToggle event defined for the checkbox if any..

If there is still a server event.. maybe.. the one you are seeing onLeadSelect of the table

Regards

Bharathwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Change the Rowselectable property to false

Regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you be more elaborate ?