Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution unconfirmed in Central User Administration CUA

MarcelRabe
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

we're using Central User Administration to distibute users to SAP clients and to an external interface. The distrubtion of all iDocs works perfectly, but in the CUA log (transaction SCUL) the distribution status to the external interface remains 'Distribution Unconfirmed'. However, the iDocs for USER, PROFILE and ACTGRP all have status 03 (Data passed to port OK) or 12 (Dispatch OK).

Does anybody know why the status does not change accordingly and how this can be configured?

Much obliged

Marcel Rabe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel,

Distribution unconfirmed means the IDoc was not processed by the child system. This can be due to the fact that

-The IDoc was not distributed to the child system

-The IDoc has not yet been processed in the child system

-There is an error in the distribution itself.

Since you were saying that all these are not the case may be there is no confirmation from the child system(external system) that the IDOCs are processed successfully.

Regards,

Raju.

MarcelRabe
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for the quick reply. How can I see if the status is updated at all? Is this normally done within the original iDoc or is there an additional iDoc created that the SAP system picks up to update the distribution status?

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marcel,

Goto child type and then to BD87. Give proper date range and then use the partner profile of master system of CUA in partner field and select userclone as message type as USERCLONE.

Execute and you will find all the idocs. Check their statuses.

If you find no idocs check in parent system in BD87 for the idocs. Just change partner to child system.

Also look for TRFC queue entries in both the systems.

Regards.

Ruchit.

MarcelRabe
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks. I tried this on the CUA master and the iDocs for the message type USERCLONE and my partner system all have status Dispatch OK (12) or Data passes to port OK (03).

On the child I cannot do this as this is not an SAP system but a Novell driver for SAP User Management (external interface).

Marcel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarcelRabe
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No solution