cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifying shopping cart nos in PR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there a standard method where I can identify what is the shopping cart no in PR.

Should we activate a BAdI and transfer the SC no to some tracking no in R3 PR or is there any standard function available to identify the PRs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1st method-->you can use the BADI's for passing the SC no to R/3 PR.

BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK(SRM 4.0)

BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW(SRM 5.0)

2nd method-->use the User exit EXIT_SAPLMEWQ_001 in R/3 for populating the custom fields in PR.In bapi BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE there is a call to EXIT_SAPLMEWQ_001.So you can use this.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming you are on the Classic scenario,the reference of SC is not stored in the R/3 PR.

To store the SC no in the R/3 PR,you can either create a custom field in the R/3 PR and then when the SC is trasnferred to R/3 pass the SC no to this field.

OR

Do the other way round..i.e. When the PR is created in R/3 ,in the User Exit in R/3(try MEREQ001),populate the Custom field in the PR(i.e field for SC no) with the SC no based on the PR details.The PR no will be stored in the SRM table BBP_PDBEI along with the SC guid.Then after you get the SC guid,you can get the SC no from table CRMD_ORDERADM_H.

HTH

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.