cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem on match code display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me on this matter. When I click the search button for partner functions in the customer master, the match code display is not working properly wherein the 2nd character of partner function was displayed in its description.

E.g. Originally, it is SP for partner function value and Ship-to-Party for its description but now it is S for partner function and P Ship-to-Party for its description.

I think this is related to sap gui, do you have any knowledge on how to resolve this kind of problem/error? This is not happening on partner functions but even on other data like item category in the sales order. I also checked the table and it is maintained correctly and properly. This is a new encountered error since before it is working properly and showing the correct data. Please help me on this matter.

Thank you.

Reyna Agustin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem has been reported several times in my project.

In the <i>SAP Easy Access</i> screen, please go to icon with graph like, then select the <i>options</i>.

now select the <i>Expert Mode tab</i>, and deselect the show technical name option.

Hope this willsolve your purpose

Regards,

Anbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried your suggestion but when I go to the graph like icon then Expert tab, there is no option where I can deselect technical name option. The only choices are:

- Dialog Box for OK code

- Copy and Paste as matrix in a line

- Show keys in all dropdown lists

- Sort items by key

Please help me on this matter and we are experiencing this to all users and not to my user id alone. Thank you and kind regards.

Reyna Agustin