cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Confirmation using FK08 / FK09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

There is an existing Vendor for a particular company code / Purchase organization.

User-1 extended it for new company code.

Now another user-2 is trying to confirm the Vendor Master.

While user-2 is trying to confirm the Vendor through

Transaction code FK09 - The vendor is not listed

Where as in Transaction code FK08 - The vendor is listed and allowing to confirm "Comapny code confirmation".

Both transactions FK08/FK09 is attached to same role with authorization of that particular company code and assigned to that user-2. I do not find any problem with authorization.

Could any one give reason, why it is not listed in FK09?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the correct flags are being set in FK09 and the details are still not being included then it could be because the extension to the new company code has not changed any fields that are flagged as critical.

What flag settings on FK09 have been used?

the "accounts to be confirmed by me" flag is used as follows (according to the SAP filed help)

<b>Display only accounts to be confirmed by me

Only those accounts are displayed for which you have authorization to confirm changes. As a result of dual control, the system also checks whether you were involved in the sensitive changes.</b>

The last bit means that you cannot authorise any chnages thet YOU made to any sensitive fields.

Steve B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Off late noticed, there are some custom (Z) ABAP codes included which was creating the problem. We could find the ABAP bug and fix it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (0)