Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status in order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I need your help on following issue:

I have created my own order type Z...And the problem is when I create and save billing document from an order the overall status stays opened (even if it should be closed) and billing status order-rel. stays not invoiced (even if it should be invoiced)

I would to know where are the settings to make those statuses in order closed when billing document is saved.

Thanks for your help.

Zbynek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Zbynek,

in the transaction VOV7 you have Customizing for the item categiries. Here you can indicate the completion rule: for example,

A - item is completed with the first reference;

B - item is completed after full quantity has been referenced

C - item is completed after target quantity is referenced

etc.

Also, with the billing relevance in VOV7 you can control, under whioch circumstances the billing is complete.

The status of the sales order itself is calculated on the basis of the status of items.

I hope, this information will help you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the item copy control view their is POS./NEG. QUANTITY field fill this as + and it will work. If it is not filled then their in no updation on open quantity and it remains open as a result sales order remains open though you created delivery and subsequent invoicing.

If the sales order remains open after billing it means this has to be done in Sales Order- Delivery item copy control using (VTLA) and If delivery remains open after invoice then you need to correct it at Delivery-Billing item copy control VTFL.

If your problem gets resolved give me sme points plz.

cheers,

san

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you are using order related billing so use transaction VTAA and do this change in item category copy control.

cheers,

san

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys my problem is solved. Lets start solving others

Cheers Zbynek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy control have you marked the update document flow field ?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer, but in copy control Sales document to billing document there is no option update document flow (it is just in copy control Sales Document to Sales Document and Billing Document to Sales Document)

Don´t you have any other idea.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right in,i saw copy control og billing to sales doc.

Sorry for that.

I will search for more and let you know.

Can you check in the table VBUK by giving order number and check field Bill.stat.order(FKSAK),what is the table entry?

Also have you created the Z order type by selecting copy functionality or create new and same for copy control.

Because if you have followed the second option then system does not transfer all the necessay dependant controls.

Confirm above points

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping me.

Here are the answers:

When the order is saved the FKSAK status is A and when the billing doc. is saved FKSAK status is A in table VBUK and as well both statuses in table VBUP in FKSAA are A.

second question: to be honest I don´t know, because this Z order created my workmate who does not work here anymore so I don´t know if it was created by using copy functionality or by scratch. But I went (I suppose) through all settings regarding order and I compared all setting with standard order and they are same as well as copy control is same.

Thanks