cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am using IBM MQ series Provider for the JMS and I am getting the following errror:

Exception caught by adapter framework: The JMS channel with channel ID 5bb3e26796793d6c869c525684bd2a50 is errornous. Details:Error during channel initialization; exception trace: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'INAAD01200:INAAD01200T' at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironment.java:569) at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:2328) at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMNonXA(MQConnection.java:1749) ... com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: An MQException occurred: Completion Code 2, Reason 2009 MQJE016: MQ queue manager closed channel i

2007-06-13 04:06:45 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection JMS_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: The JMS channel with channel ID 5bb3e26796793d6c869c525684bd2a50 is errornous. Details:Error during channel initialization; exception trace: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'INAAD01200:INAAD01200T' at com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironment.java:569) at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQM(MQConnection.java:2328) at com.ibm.mq.jms.MQConnection.createQMNonXA(MQConnection.java:1749) ... com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: An MQException occurred: Completion Code 2, Reason

I have checked with the MQ Admin for posting the messages to the queues, it seems from his side it is working as well i have checked with my basis guy to connect teh JMS server from the XI box, here also working fine.

Solution for this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

MQJMS2005 might be reported due to many reasons...

1. the hostname you've mentioned in channel config is not reachable from XI box....try adding that host name / ip mapping in your xi box hosts file

2. the Queue manager you have specified in channel config is not listening on the specified port...instead other QMGR is found listening...quite a common problem if you dont change the default port i.e. 1414 for listening.

visit http://www.mqseries.net for more details on MQ troubleshooting...