cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Background jobs are cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Recently we have installed SRM server 5.5 production system. After installing in cluster scenario with another applicaiton server, we tested the failover and its successful. Now the systems are in their normal state.

Now, when i schedule any background job, none of them is running and its getting cancelled. I am not able to see the log also. Its telling No log entries. Can anyone help me what the problem could be.

Thanks and Regards,

Sailesh K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any file systsem sharing between the central instance and the application server.

If so what is the Operating system of the CI and DI.

There may be some authorization problem at file sysytem level.If the Job runs on CI there may be no issues and if the job happens to run on DI and there is authorization issue at file system level you cannot see the job log and the job fails.

Check for the jobs on which Server did they run (CI or DI) for which you are not able to see the log.

Thanks,

Tanuj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sailesh,

Please look for corresponding entires in SM21. Check ST22 as well. Also in ST11 look for error files related to background workprocesses.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shailesh ,

1 ) Did you allocate number of background process (Profiel parameter : rdisp/wp_no_btc ) ?

2 ) Did you maintain operation modes ?

Let me know if both points are not relavent .

Regards ,

Santosh Karadkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change trace level for background processes to 3 and check trace files.

Regs,

FS

http://www.icg.pl/sap