cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

city codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my previous consultant has defined the city codes like 1A,2B,3C etc and maintained in the ship to party master-control data tab-city code field.

as per my knowledge, the city codes has something to do with the distance. now i want to see where exactly those city codes are maintained in the IMG

plz give me the path to see the city code details in IMG.

thanks,

anil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran has already chalked the menupath of IMG. We maintain City Code accordingly.

We have used the field City Code in one of the project & we used the STD code without '0' to identify city. We downloaded the same from BSNL site. We came accross a situation where city like Hyderabad & secunderabad Share same STD Code i.e 040. We maintaines Hyderabad as 40 & Secunderabad as 040. The advantage what we received was almost all cities are covered using this methodology, whether the business is transacted there or not & in future we need not require to change it untill & unless there are major changes.

The above is only to share information & not to recommend you to change existing configuration.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u can derfine the city codes in

spro....sales &disstr.....basic functions....taxes.....define regional codes .... define city codes

cheers

kiran