Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM gives misleading results w.r.t S_tabu_dis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have 03 ACTVT in S_TABU_DIS, but when I am searching in SUIM for any other value viz. 02 or 06 etc. for a particular authorization group the role which is restricted to display only (03) also appears in the result. Can anyone resolve this mystery please ?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru,

First go to that display role and do a seach for that particular authorization group, may be by mistake there is a chance of multiple entries for the authorization group in that role.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

The truth can be found by querying table AGR_1251. This holds all the auth values for each auth obj in the role.

For S_TABU_DIS w.r.t ACTVT, you'd query for:

OBJECT - S_TABU_DIS

FIELD - ACTVT

LOW - 02 or 06 or whatever you're looking for.

For reference, anything that is $WHATEVER is an org field value. Use AGR_1252 to determine what these values are.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running function module SUSR_SYNC_USER_TABLES with TABLETYPE = X

This should improve the accuracy of your SUIM reports as it reconciles the data tables with those used for reporting

0 Kudos

How often should one run this program (SUSR_SYNC_USER_TABLES)?

0 Kudos

It's a function module rather than a program (SE37 'vs' SE/SA38). I run it every 2-4 weeks or if I am doing any review work.