cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete ATP Orders in WUF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to delete a product/location in APO. I go into transaction WUF (where-used list) to find out what relevant data needs to be deleted so the system will allow me to delete product/location. When I display the WUF list I have 'ATP Orders' pending for the product/location. The order type is 2 (Purchase Order). I have Goods Issued and Received all the purchase orders listed. Any idea what further processing I need to do to clear these from the WUF list so I can delete the product/location?

Thanks,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As a last resort, give program /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS a shot.

You can find the key using the live cache viewer transaction /SAPAPO/OM19 and the live cache order viewer table

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I also encountered this problem. The standard tools wouldn't work and I had to resort to program /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL with the "Without check" option ticked. In fact, I had to run it a few times with different options.

Check out this thread for more information

Regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Run the CCR report for the product and location and check the PO option

and you will see the PO in the CCR report and the system will give you a correction option to delete it from SAP APO

Regards

Kumar Ayyagari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I have already tried to run transaction /sapapo/ccr (reconciliation report) with the options you described, unfortunately it does not identify and errors. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

Check If any queues are struck in APO,R3.

I dont know If you use a PostProcessing CIF Queue concept.

If Yes,May be you can take a look at the PostProcessing Queues

If No, Are you using some kind of a user exit in CIF for POs.

If yes, then may be you would have to go through the code again.

If No, I would suggest delete them manually using /sapapo/rlcdelete program in APO only if it is a one time thing.

*Generally you should see an inconsistency in the CCR report. <b>Select all the options</b> instead of just the PO option and then run the CCR report to see if you find anything*

Regards

Kumar Ayyagari