cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan driven procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I am configuring the external requirement from R/3 to SRM and when I run BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER nothing occur.

1. I have created one entry channel (Organization Unit) below the node which has entry forCompany Code in Function tab.

2. After that i have created one user in SRM and the same in R/3 and assigned it Entry Channel. This has created one position below the entry channel.

3. I have created one RFC destination in R/3 pointing to SRM and other in SRM pointing to R/3, the user maintained for both is the same mentioned in step 2.

4. I have created one more node (org. unit) under Company code (at the same level of entry channel) and on the function tab i have linked it with R/3 Purchase organization

5. I have created one node (org. unit) for purchasing group under purchasing org. node created in above step and assigned the R/3 purchasing group to this node in function tab.

6. In views V_T160EX and V_T160PR i have createsd a profile and logical system, but please what logical system i have to insert?

Please what configuration is missing?

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

<b>Please go through the links below for all the required details -></b>

Note 650333 - Hanging qRFC after transfer of Preqs to SRM

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you can look at the customizing in the R/3 system regarding the transfer parameters , there is other data apart from the profiles.

i dont remember correctly , all the parameters maintained in the customizing should be present when you create the requisition.

for example , purchasing group , material group and all.

so please check the above things when you create requisition.

you can also find out from the code why the table EPRTRANS is not filled ,

1.start the transaction SE38,

2.Enter BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER , click display.

3, there will be heirarchy button available , which shows all the function modules and subroutines used.

from the above code , you can find out why table is not filled. description of the function modules and subroutines is self - explanatory.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

as first step please check , when you create purchase requisition in backend , any entry is created in table ERPTRANS (or) not

if possible try to debug the transfer process with the program

BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.

for question 6 , the logical system should be the system to which you want to send the requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same problem. In my case, no entry is created in EPRTRANS table, although the customiziing settings seem correct. We set up profile DS. This profile name is copied into the EBAN-EPROFILE field, but still no entry is generated in the table. Any idea what the reason can be?