cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Payload of completed messages in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to access the payload of a message (errorred out or succeeded) from XI if the message id is known.

PS:please leave out RWB and sxi_monitor transactions. i would like to access these payload in XI mapping.

Thanks and Regards,

Sundararamaprasad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use adapter specific message attributes.

have a look at the following

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess you are not clear with my question. i would like to access the payload of someother completed messages.

For example consider you run 5 file to file scenarios. now if i want to access the payload of one of these messges after all these messages have been processed, how can i do it in XI mapping.

Regards,

Sundararamaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

on what basis you are gonna decide which message you want to process?

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

There are Function Modules through which we can get the MessageIDs for a particular Time Period and this filter can be extended to Filter out Error Messages and Success Messages. But Using those Function Modules we are unable to get the payload of these Messages. So if there is any way to get the payload of Completed MEssages

Thanks and Regards,

Sundararamaprasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i don't know about those FM,but easiest way would be to configure a receiver mail adapter,and send the attachments to some dummy mail id.there you can see the whole payload as an attachment

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

if i want to access the input payload, why should i go to mail adapter and so on; tha t automatically come as is into the mapping. Please understand my question properly. i would like to access the payload of some other completed scenario whose message ID i know.Hope you get it.

Thanks and Regards,

Sundar