cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to see the table list - result set iview wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to create a result set iview from a non-standard repository in MDM (We are on SAP MDM 5.5 SP4 no patches applied yet) . System for the repository has been created and the user mapping has been done . While creating the iview , after choosing the system alias from the list it asks to select a "search table " from the list on which the iview will be based on . I try and select but the list is empty . Basically I am not able to see any table in the list . What do you guys think is the problem ? The enterprise portal is EP7.0 SP6 .

Regards

Deepak Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It happened to me once, and even tough I can't say it for sure, I believe it was a matter of permissions (maybe the user who created the system isn't the same one that will create the iviews-

What I did, was to create the system again. Also make sure all the connector, mds and portal content has the same level

Greetings

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue was definately with the permissions but was related to the permission the user has over the system created . I made my user as the end user and it worked .

Regards

Deepak Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

question has been answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have set the permssion correctly..like giving everyone user group the the end user access on MDM system. But still i see i dont see the table listed while tryign to create mdm iview (i tried all mdm search iviews) and i have the same problem.

is there anything else i am missing ?

Regards,

Satish

Answers (0)