cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage on One time ship to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using one time ship to on Sales orders. I want to track the number of orders over a period of time which used one time ship to customers? I tried with the tcode va05 for it. But Could find only sold to customer there?

Any advice...

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No replies...Closing it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abid,

I'm not sure if there is one table or option to give you this data. What you could do is write a query joining the following tables VBPA, KNA1 & VBAK

Use KNA1.XCPDK for the one time account.

Join KNA1 and VBPA with customer number and join VBPA and VBAK with order number.

Hope it has helped you. Reward if so.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a report as per your advice, but In the report, i am getting only SP, SH, BP and PY partner functions. I have used the SH PF for one time ship to. The customer numbers which i am getting thru out are the same as Sold to customer. They are not varying - where as in the order they are different. I was creating a report using SQVI tcode. Any advices on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give the join conditions and the fields along with the table names that you have selected in the report output?

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created it using Quick view tool query. I selected the following fields.

KNA1 - KUNNR, NAME1, XCPDK

VBPA - PARVW, KUNNR, XCPDK, PARVW_FF

VBAK - VBELN, VKORG, VTWEG, SPART

I dont know what are teh join conditions you are talking about...In SQVI, I set the links between the tables as what you said...

Thanks and waiting for ur reply...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any reply on this??? I am waiting...