cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AF_Modules/dynamicconfigurationbean not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've promoted my interface to out production environment and the receiver file adapter fails.

"Exception caught by adapter framework: local bean not found: localejbs/AF_Modules/DynamicConfigurationBean"

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is availble from SP 19 on XI 3,0 and SP 10 on PI. Are you on these SP lebvels?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Maybe that is the problem. I'm only SP16 on production. Is this fact documented somewhere?

Thanks.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have looked into the release notes as dwel, but not been able to get the exact documentation on when this Module was released.

Am pretty sure that it was not available on SP 16, but hope someone can cofirm this.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,.

Also can you confirm that the module name in the sender file adapter is , <b>AF_Modules/DynamicConfigurationBean</b> and not localejbs/AF_Modules/DynamicConfigurationBean

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Yes. that is correct.

AF_Modules/DynamicConfigurationBean

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

What solved the issue?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Unfortunately, I still have the problem.

But I now have an answer why it does not work. I will need to wait for my production server to be patched to SP19

Regards,

Mark

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

I would still suggest that you try to actually find some documentation on when this Module was released.

An OSS with SAP will provide an instant reply if you are a Customer.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

Even Jin have not mentioned in his weblog:

/people/jin.shin/blog/2007/04/27/sap-netweaver-xi-variable-substitution-with-adapter-specific-message-attributes-via-dynamicconfigurationbean

Check this release notes:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c9/9844428e9cbe30e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

---Satish

manish_bhalla2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The DynamicConfigurationBean is a standard, SAP-delivered module that allows you to work with the Adapter Specific Message attributes. See SAPNote 974481 (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/974481) for more details.

My guess is the adapter framework can't find that module... check that it has been deployed on the J2EE framework. Get a Basis/Java guy to take a good look at it.

cheers

Manish