cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment against sales order and subsequent release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

The client wants to save the sales order only after getting the payment.can any body tell me how to configure or to control the scenario.

Example:on receipt of payment either through PDC or cash the client wants to generate the sales order .infact the client expects system acknowledgement by way of linking the sales order at the time of recieving the payment.

Thanks

Kartik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kartik,

During initial processing of sales order, put a order block say " Payment Expected", and save the order. Upon receiving the payment, release the order. Also, once released, the system will generate the requirements, and the subsequent steps can be processed further.

Let me know for any other solutions. This is from the intial understanding fo the requirement. Please let us know more details of te business process for a correct solution.

Regards,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Is this a sale against downpayment? (what we call as Cash n carry) I do hv a answer.

Do reply..

Rgds,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajinkya ,

Yes it could be a Down Payment scenerio or a post dated Cheque scenerio.

What the client expects is that the Sales Order VA01 - should check for any payment received from the assignment or text field in the customer account.

Would appreciate any inputs or workaround solutions.

Thanks

Cheers

Kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

In my company also there same system,but wat we do is ,in Sales Order we have feild P.O Number,we enter the cheque number there,if cash we write cash in that feild...try todo with this...

ifany possibilites pls let us know..

reward if it help

ramki