Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In RZ70-----_SLD_RFC Active check box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In TC-----RZ70

Under Data Collection Programs

Program name: SLDRFC Active check box is not checked.

1. What is its significance ?

2. Does it need to be checked ?

Thanks,

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SLDRFC

RFC destinations (deactivated by default)

Note: If you want to create additional information about RFC destinations in the SLD, you can activate this data collection program.

From

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/3b/18d9e7074085449fac32d4d2f82464/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek

so If I want to activate

I have to check the box for SLDRFC and activate by F8, right ? After Executing, will it ask for any additional information to be entered ?

>>>>If you want to create additional information about RFC destinations in the SLD,

Could you pls explain this ?

Thanks,

srinivas

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>I have to check the box for SLDRFC and activate by F8, right ?</i>

Correct.

<i>After Executing, will it ask for any additional information to be entered ?</i>

No. I dont think so

<i>If you want to create additional information about RFC destinations in the SLD,</i>

The "_SLD_RFC" program is a Data Collection Program. It collects all RFC destinations and is usually not required.

Regards,

Prateek

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its not required if you dont plan to use rfc, else it is......i couldent successfully test a rfc destination in sm59 when the data collector box was not checked.........

We couldent figure out the reason for the failure till we noticed we had to scroll down and check that box.......that was the culprit!

Hope that helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek and Ravi.

I have successfully activated.