cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error exporting project to a .zip file

Former Member
0 Kudos

To All:

I am new to the Web Dynpro environment and I am getting the following error when I try to export my project to a .zip file:

Problems were encountered during export:

Error exporting TravelRequest/src/configuration/Components/com.sap.demo.travelrequest.TravelRequestComp/TravelRequestCompView_TravelRequestForm.xdp: Resource is out of sync with the file system: /TravelRequest/src/configuration/Components/com.sap.demo.travelrequest.TravelRequestComp/TravelRequestCompView_TravelRequestForm.xdp.

Currently I am only working with this tutorial, however we have had this problem occur with live projects in our enterprise as well.

I have already tried making a few minor changes to the TravelRequestForm with the editor and then resaving, but this has not proved helpful.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthew

We also encountered the same problem previously with zip file. So try exporting the project to a file system and check it out. It should work

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kishore. That worked for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I encountered the same problem reported by Matthew. However, when I exported to the file system, as suggested by Kishore, it created a 0-byte .xdp file. So OK, I manually replaced the 0-byte file with the "real" .xdp file from my Dev Studio workplace. But does anyone know the root cause of the original problem, in other words, why can't we do an error-free export of a Web Dynpro project that contains an Adobe template file? What causes the "out of sync" error in the first place?

Answers (0)