cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO error with unigraphics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a group of user reported that there is an error with single sign on(SSO)

with integration between PLM and unigraphics. Error is:

SNCERR_GSSAPI

An operation failed at the GSS-API level

sec_avail="false"

Error in SNC

I know they can use logon without SSO, but user is user. We checked that the set up in SAP is normal. All other users are fine with SSO, but those who uses unigraphics in the engineering department. Is there anything we could do with the version of dll? Can anyone shed some light on how we can have SSO work with PLM and Unigraphics.

Thanks for the time,

Kev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kev,

Please can you provide some more details. How are you using SSO with Unigraphics? My guess is, Unigraphics application is not SSO enabled.

Thanks

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for the help. As I understood from the users, they are using PLM and Unigraphics as two seperate applications without any integration. I think they use unigraphics for file downloads. When unigraphics is up the PLM SSO logon got an error. I don't know much about Unigraphics as I just heard the name.

As you indicated, you believe that Unigraphics will cause SSO to fail, isn't it?

Thanks,

Kev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just checked with our German's side facility, and they are fine with SSO while users are running UG. However, they told us that they integrated UG with PLM by ECTR.

So I think in order to have SSO work, UG has to be integrated with PLM since the SSO is setup with PLM. I don't know if it makes sense. But this is the differences I observed.

Kev

martin_bachmann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kev,

you are not using the SAP Integration to UG (<a href="http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700006731092000E">UG - SAP Integration</a>)? What is this ECTR Integration? Do you have a link for example?

Thanks,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

We are not using the SAP integration with UG yet. However, our German counterpart told us their UG and EDOS are working together via a 3rd-party tool called ECTR.

So I am not sure that if EDOS has to use ECTR to integrate with UG or this is just their standard. I have never heard about UG before. This is what I can tell you. When I searched sdn for my issue, I type unigraphics and found out there is some documentations out there for the integration, maybe....not really sure.

Hope it helps!