cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting List of all deployed applications thru WebService..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to get the list of all deployed applications and components thru webservice..

How can I achieve the above requirement... any suggestions??

Thanks & regards,

Amol.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me out???

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want to see all the deployed webservices ?

What do you mean by deployed applications thru webservice ??

Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

All my webdynpro applications....

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for the links..

But I have already tried this.Will tell u what I have done..

1)Created DC of type EJB. Added "com.sap.exception" and "tc/wd/webdynpro" as Used DC. So at the design time I am able to get the IWDDeployableObject APIs.

2)Created DC for EAR. Added above EJB module and in the reference both the reference targets are mentioned. Out of which "com.sap.exception" is library reference while "tc/wd/webdynpro" is service reference..

Now when I build the projects, both are built. But at the time of deploymeny it throws an error :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/tc/webdynpro/services/sal/deployment/api/IWDDeployableObject

So I think I should create another DC of type external libray add those required JAR filed... as EJB container might not able to understand webdynpro service references..

Is my understanding correct?

Thanks,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried creating new DC (External Library) and added the "_webdynpro_services.jar" file. Also now I am able to deploy the EAR file. But after running the webservice I am getting error as :

Exception in method getDeployedCompList.

Can anyone explain me what does this mean??

Thanks in advance ,

Amol.