cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block planning for non-configurable products

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Is there anyone who has used block-planning for non-configurable products with PDS master data? SAP library explains the use of it. In order to do it, we must classify R/3 routing operations by class type 018. Is there another way to do this classification for example with a BADI for transferring PDS data to APO?

When I try to classify the operation, I receive message "Data for class type 018 has not been converted yet". In the long text of this message, it says that I must execute the program "RCCLUKA2" before making the classification. Is it reversable to run this program? Is there anyone who has ever used it?

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ergul

I'm also working on CBP for block planning in PPDS for a paper manufacturing gaint. I have the following issues:

1. Transferring the class and characteristics from R/3 to APO [not assigned to 400 automatically. I manually created in APO and assigned the class to the material]

2. Characteristic propogation in APO under PPDS PPM [warning message indicating no characteristic defined as input/output ]

3. Orders not visible in the respective block [PPDS orders not reflected on the respective block]

Could you please send me any configuration doc on CBP and block planning.

Thanks in advance

Chakri

+91-9980554121

chakravarthy.aravapalli@wipro.com

Answers (0)