cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print our several Billing documents in one spool request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I encountered a problem while printing billing document.

Currently, we only can use VF02 to change billing document's condition type and print out Billing document. It's troublesome and waste a lot of time to change output condition type in each Billing document.

Is there a function that will list all the billing document, so we can print the selected billing document by pick this billing documents and send to printer.

If my description is confusing, Please let me know.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I assume that you have maintained the output in batch mode(1 or 3) and not in send immediately mode(4).

If it is maintained in 1 or 3 in VV31, then you can trigger these ouptuts for multiple documents using the reports RSNAST00 or SD70AV3A(which is nothing but VF31 tcode) respectively in SE38 transaction code.

If it is in immediate mode (4) in vv31, then at the first instance itself you could have got a print out. If you want to reprocess it once more , to create one more printout, use VF31 tcode and make sure that you are doing repeat processing and not initial processing or error processing.

Reward points if it helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take a look at Tcode VF31.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Amrish,

Thanks for your kindly reply.

I'd tried the Txn. VF31, So I just need to click the billing document which I need to print out again, then "Execute". These selected billing document will be printed. correct? where can I find the output history for these billing document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Amrish,

VF31 only can print the billing document once, after the billing document is excuted, then run VF31 again, that Billing document isn't in the result list. How can I re-print these billing document?

Hope u can help me to solve this problem. Thanks a lot!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF31, select the Processing mode- 2( Repeat processing),

hope this works for you,

Regards,

Jyothi

nandakumar_v2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Wong - use tbale NAST for output history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Iimnava,

Thanks for ur reply. But there is still some problem about this.

Let me introduce the special setting for our company's system:

There are 2 output condition set in SAP.

1. First one-ZD00, it will process automatically and send to a archive software. but won't print out. all of our billing document are using this output condition.

2. Second one-ZD01, manual print out. If we need to print out the billing document, we can go to header--output, select this output condition in the dropdown list, then set sent to Local printer. save and quit. the billing document will be printed out.

I had tried Txn VF31 and SE38.

1. If use repeat processing method, only pull out the billing documents with ZD01 output.

2. If use initial processing method, only pull out the billing document with output condition-ZD00 which hasn't been sent to the archive software yet.

So I still can't reprint the billing document with Output condition-ZD00 which has been already sent to archive software.

Sorry for the complex situation, but it's very important that we need to reprint these billing document. hope u can help me to solve this problem....