cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL01N, VL02N outbound delivery > deliver sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add sales order items to an existing delivery, using the 'deliver sales order' function which you can find in the menu once you are in a delivery under outbound delivery.

In previous systems I worked on this was possible, but on the system I currently work on, this menu step is greyed out even if the delivery is still open.

Does anyone know how I can activate this functionality?

Kind regards,

Rudy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudy,

This functionality is not available for STO process. IT also does not work if the delivery itself has been created by VL01NO. Check the text from the below SAP Note:

In deliveries without order reference, the function 'Deliver sales order' cannot be used to deliver order items. This does not make sense since the delivery without reference is controlled differently internally. Thus, if you use the function the system may not function correctly.

This function is incorrectly not deactivated.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it comes from setting in field "Order required" in customizing of the delivery type.

With value " No preceding document required" function "Outbound delivery --> Deliver Sales Order" is disabled.

With value "X - Sales order required" the function in enabled.

I didn't try with the other possible values.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying this for deliveries created from sales orders. Using VL10 in fore- as well as in background, as well as using VL01N. And the function is greyed out in both transactions VL01N and VL02N no matter how I created the delivery.

Kind regards,

Rudy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rudy,

Go to the delivery with VL02N transaction.

If still the option 'deliver sales order' is greyed out, means the delivery is created from purchase order. Hence you cannot 'deliver sales order' from a delivery created for purchase order.

reward if helpful

regards

pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi try with VL02N it may help u out