cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

agreement creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

wen i m going to creat the scheduling agree ment i dont find the standard one that

is DS

so

the system is giving LP

so wat ll be the agreement type from wer i can costomize mine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To find out abt the langauges that sales doc type belongs, go to SPRO, SD , SALES, SALES DOCUMENT HEADER, CONVERT LANGUAGE FOR EACH LANGUAGE TYPE.

There u can get to what LP is referred to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subrat,

LP and DS is the same document type (in German and in English), and they know each other. If you are in English logon and select LP then DS will be found.

Quite generally the following kinds of scheduling agreements exist in the standard:

LP (DS) - scheduling agreements without delivery schedules

LZ - scheduling agreement with delivery schedules

LZM - scheduling agreement with delivery orders

LK - scheduling agreements with external agent service

LZS - scheduling agreements for self-billing with invoice creation

There are also some special kind of scheduling agreements in Automotive-system (JIT scheduling agreements).

I hope, this info helps you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

so we are following the kanaban in out system is there any scheduling agreement for kanaban

if not then wat is the sceduling agreement for JIT

plesae help

regards

subrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subrat,

You can see all available document types in IMG

Sales and Distribution -> Sales -> Sales Documents -> Sales Document Header -> Define Sales Document Types

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subrat,

the scheduling agreements like LP(DS) are scheduling agreements without delivery schedules. They have nothing to do with KANBAN process and nothing to do with supplier industry. They are wrong for your aim.

If you have Automotive then you can use the JIT scheduling agreements which are the most appropriate ones for realizing the KANBAN logic.

Please try with the agreements like LZJ or LZJQ. But take into account that they are only available in the Automotive system. Moreover, the JIT-processes are quite complicated so that without experience it would be very difficult for you to understand them. The SAP training courses IAU210 (5 days) and IAU240 (3 days) explain, how to use JIT-processes and KANBAN together.

However, with the scheduling agreements LZJ and LZJQ you can at least start.

I hope, this info helps you further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using one kanban no by the customer

so wer i ve to reffer that in scheduling agreement

from wer i can find and study this course

if u have this then plz give me the detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subrat,

the courses are provided by SAP University. I am very sorry but it is a very specific and very sensible Automotive task so that without sufficient experience it is almost impossible to start with this process. i have many years experience with Core scheduling agreements (not JIT scheduling agreements) and I would not believe me to start with JIT agreements without many additional tests before. I am sorry, but I am also not a JIT expert.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov