cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when executing statement for table/stored proc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting this error when executing IDOC to JDBC (Stored Procedure) Scenario.

In my stored procedure I have three insert statements to insert rows in to 3 tables.

This stored procedure is working fine for two insert statements i.e,

For this I have created data type for stored procedure with 10 elements and executed the scenario and was successfully running.

when I added 3rd insert statement to stored procedure ie., when i added 5 more elements to the datatype (totally 15 elements) it starts giving the bellow error in Message Monitoring.

<i><b>Exception caught by adapter framework: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'COGRP_TMP_PROC_1' (structure 'Statements'): java.sql.SQLException: General error</b></i>

<i><b>Delivery of the message to the application using connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'COGRP_TMP_PROC_1' (structure 'Statements'): java.sql.SQLException: General error</b></i>

Note:- I have run the stored procedure with three insert statements in Sql Server, and also by calling an external program also, and was working fine.

<i><b> Note : Is there any structure needs to be follow when working with IDOC to Stored procedure.</b></i>

I am struck up with the error, can any body resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Murthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi narasimha,

This seems to be any error due to incorrect query formation.In your receiver jdbc channel set the parameter logSQLstatement = true.you can find this parameter in the advanced mode. Using this parameter you will be able to see the sql query which is generated at runtime in the audit log in RWB.

Regards,

Pragati

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure u have followed all the steps

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

Regards,

Prateek