cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correlation on IDOC docnum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I built an Integration Process, where a MATMAS Idoc is sent to an R/3 System and a ZALEAUD (copy of ALEAUD) is received (which should be merged with the MATMAS and sent back to MDM later on). I created a correlation called ZALEAUD with Container DOCNUM. I took the two Messages using the field DOCNUM. When I want to activate the correlation in the sender step, I can choose it from the drop down menu, but the value is not saved.

Can anybody please tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

René

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>it from the drop down menu, but the value is not saved.

>>>>Can anybody please tell me what I’m doing wrong?

select it and press enter then save

if this will not work create the send step once more and once more choose enter

then it will work

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

still doesn't work. I think the mistake must be somewhere in the definition of my correlation.

Do you have any further ideas?

Regards,

René

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rene,

Faced a similar constraint when I raised this thread,

My conclusion to your issue was as,

<i>

I looked into the Outbound Idoc in IDX5 and the Idoc Number is the same as the EISTATE-DOCNUM as correctly pointed by you. This can be used as a correaltion , but...

1. This Idoc number is generated by XI and I dont think this will be available inside my Send Step of the BPM when I am sending the idoc from XI to the R3 system.</i>

Maybe I was wrong, but I found no other answer.

Regards

Bhavesh

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

you have to take E1ADHDR/E1STATE/DOCNUM of the ALEAUD to correlate with orginal IDoc number.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

thanks for your answer, but I already used this setting.

Regards,

René