Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Selection in Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a MM Consultant,

I hv created a Sales Order, Generated Auto PR, Created PO w.r.f to PR, now noticed that wrong material has taken in,, so how to change or delete the material in the sales order. steps i followed:

1. Deleted the line item in PR

2. Deleted the line item in PO

3. Now trying to change the material in Sales Order (VA02) but culdnt, as the material field has turned to grey colour which is uneditable,, can anyone help me to change the material field editable,,

regards,

urendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to set a reason for rejection for the item instead of trying to delete it.

Regards

Nikhilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhilesh,

activated rejection indicator for the line item,,,working fine,,

thanks

regards,

urendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the solution for it,, in VOV8, sales order type,, there is field "Check purchse order" if we have selected this as "no check" then in SO its allowing us to change the material in material field,,,, this is for info. only

regards,

urendra

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had worked the same in DEV server ,, the material field in SO in t_code VA02 is editable, whereas in PRD server the material field in SO in t_code VA02 is uneditable,,, my main requirement is where can i do the filed selection for the material field in sales order to optional or required entry other than display in VA02.

please help me out ,, its urgent

regards,

urendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PO we have field selection NBF, does we have any field selection for SO?

urendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI,

First delete the succeeding documents and then try to edit the material no. in va02 .

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in va02 the materail field is uneditable how to bring field to editable mode so that i can change material number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to <b>VA02</b> and u can enter the order no and enter and rename the material

or

Select the line item and right click and delete and enter u r material

hope it will help u

if u could not

try with transaction Variant <b>SHD0</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think deleting a line item doesent cancel the docuement type. u have to cancel the document type.

kiran