cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Node 2 of clustered Enterprise Portal does not start after patch Java Stack

0 Kudos

Hello,

Due to some issues regarding data sort among others SAP recommended us to upgrade the following components to latest patch in SPS10.

SAP_JTECHF

SAP_JTECHS

SAP-JEECOR

SAP-JEE

We applied it to DEV and QAS environments without problems, but when we applied to PRD system (Clustered installation), we note that the Java central instance starts fine but the other cluster Java instance does not.

In SAP Management console the server0 process under J2EE processes is the one stopped and unable to start. The return code is -11113.

Looking at the log files we can see the following regarding some UME components related problem:

<i>server.log</i>

<b>The error occurred while trying to load "com.sap.security.core.server.ume.service.UMEServiceFrame".</b>

<i>defaultTrace.log</i>

<b>SAPEngine_System_Thread[impl:5]_64##0#0#Fatal#1#/System/Server#Plain###Critical shutdown was invoked. Reason is: Core service com.sap.security.core.ume.service failed. J2EE Engine cannot be started.#</b>

Any ideas on wich might be the problem ? I found in the forums some references and seemed that the solution was to upgrade the four single components mentioned using SDM (initially SAP recommended to upgrade only SAP_JTECHF and SAP_JTECHS) but even doing this the instance does not start.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos