cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script forms and logos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

My logo is too big for my Form Window in SAP script.

How do I restrict the logo size to fit the size of the window.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IF you have imported it as graphic:

BITMAP 'LOGO' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL DPI <XXX>

Where XXX is the resolution:

Resolution with which a graphic is printed, specified in dots per inch, (dpi).

The graphic resolution controls the size of a graphic when it is printed. High resolutions produce small graphics while low resolutions produce large graphics.

If you choose default value 0, the original resolution of the imported graphic file is used.

Most printer drivers and printers support the following resolutions:

75 dpi

100 dpi

200 dpi

150 dpi

300 dpi

600 dpi

If you have imported it as std text I believe you've to re-imported it whit new resolution you need

Vasanth

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all the guys.

All your ideas worked for me.

Keep it up & going

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

try this

When a graphic is imported, it has a resolution of a certain number of dots per inch. After importing, you can see this number under the Technical Attributes in trxn SE78->Graphics->Bitmap. The attributes will also tell you the picture size.

When you include this graphic in the Smart Forms (this is also the trxn id), go to your form, and then the node where you want the graphic. You may have a node under Pages and Windows -> PAGE New Page.

Then in the tab Background Picture, the Output Attributes -> Resolution controls the size of the picture or graphic that is output in the form. If you keep this resolution the same as that in the imported graphic (that you saw in SE78), then the graphic in the output form will have the same size as that of the imported graphic. If you want to increase (or decrease) the output size, then you reduce (or increase) the resolution in Smart Forms -- this will result in stretching (or contracting) the graphic in the output form.

You can also test this in SE93 by testing the trxn that uses the form in SE93.

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

use following one the big number the then your logo will become samll size.

75 dpi

100 dpi

200 dpi

150 dpi

300 dpi

600 dpi

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

upload another logo of smaller size and use that in yur form!

Regards,

Sooness